Hello to our valued users and potential ComFreight subscribers and system users! We're happy to announce that ComFreight V.2.0 is launching this week We're aiming for preliminary re-launch later in the evening before Thanksgiving. Version 2.0 is packed with new tools and features and an entirely new full access package that we are calling the broker package. All users who signed up for the the premium paid package of ComFreight beta V.1.0 will automatically be grandfathered into the new system as a full access broker carrier user.
Some of our new features include but are not limited to:
- Load and Truck Map with current weather data
- Loads can be posted with delivery date and time
- Freight Match more easily with new match tools
- New alerts for shipper load posts and for bidding
- New document storing and sending tools in profile settings
- New profile settings section with customizable new alerts
- New ability to add photos of shipments or available loads
- Updated credit data and days to pay for all load posters
- Auto-saved searched and refreshed search tool results
- New, more specific and accurate range and radius tool
- Check for loads by state and most active cities with loads
- And many more tools and capabilities that are in final testing!
If you have questions about the new system make sure to send emails to [email protected] so we can address them as the new system roll out continues into tonight and throughout this coming week.
Thank you everyone!
Copyright © 2013 – ComFreight.com™